IEEE no show policy. In order to have your paper published to the IEEE Xplore digital library, it is required that you attend the conference AND present your paper. In the virtual format of the conference, this implies the submission of a pre-recorded presentation of your talk and the participation in the scheduled technical session. If you do not attend for any reason, your paper will be excluded from Xplore. This policy applies equally to oral, poster and demos presentations.
Your completed IEEE copyright release must be filed by Feb 15, 2021 23:59 (Eastern Standard Time, USA, GMT -05:00). After logging into your author account, click the red "X" in the copyright column of your accepted paper & follow on-screen instructions. This will begin the digital filing process for your copyright release.
- As you prepare your final submission, make sure to carefully implement comments for improvements as suggested by reviewers.
- Your full paper in PDF format must be submitted no later than Feb 15, 2021 23:59 (Eastern Standard Time, USA, GMT -05:00) at the ISCAS 2021
Paper Submission web site. Your paper must comply with the specifications outlined on the web site. Due to publication deadlines, no time extensions will be granted.
IMPORTANT. YOU MUST PAY FOR REGISTRATION BEFORE YOU CAN BEGIN THE FINAL SUBMISSION PROCESS
Instructions are given in the Registration website.
- Once final submission has closed (Feb 15, 2021 23:59 (Eastern Standard Time, USA, GMT -05:00)), this version of your paper is considered final and may not be changed for any reason. Your final submitted manuscript will be the one presented to conference participants (via digital proceedings) and submitted to IEEE Xplore for permanent archive. No requests for manual updates to your final submitted manuscript will be accepted.
Your final paper will be submitted for plagiarism checking to the IEEE Crosscheck system. See IEEE Crosscheck and ISCAS 2021 for details.
Xplore Compliance Procedure
It is required that your PDF submission be IEEE Xplore compliant. If your file does not meet Xplore compliance, it will be excluded from the ISCAS 2021 Proceedings and IEEE Xplore. To help you meet this requirement, you must FIRST check to ensure that your PDF file is compliant by using the IEEE PDF eXpress system BEFORE you submit your paper to the conference final submission web site.
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress web site: www.pdf-express.org
- Use this conference ID: 51556X
- Use PDF eXpress to check or create your PDF file
- Once you have a GOOD PDF file, return to the ISCAS 2021 Paper Submission web site and upload your final submission.
NOTE: checking your PDF file for compliance and submitting your final paper for publication are 2 separate procedures. After using the IEEE PDF eXpress system for file compliance, MAKE SURE to return to the ISCAS 2021
Paper Submission web site and upload your compliant final submission. Please accept our thanks for submitting your paper to ISCAS 2021.
We look forward to seeing you in CONFlux or Daegu, for an interesting and exciting Conference